A ‘Masters in Business Administration’ MBA, is a postgraduate course which develops a person in business management, analytical, functional and ethical categories of business. While MCA is ‘Masters in Computer Application’, which is a 2 or 3 years post graduation course and can be pursued after graduation, students who have studied mathematics as a subject, can apply for MCA degree. While MBA is a 2 years post graduation degree, gives you a study of business and management of principles. The knowledge of MBA helps students with the information that can be applied to a variety of real-world business world and industries. So, there is a slight difference between MBA and MCA degree that You Need to Know About MBA/MCA, who are about to join the post graduation courses should know about it.
Why You Should Choose MBA
Well, the main reason you should get an MBA degree is to increase the potential knowledge (specially for those who are interested in thier own business), which you had to obtain in your postgraduate courses. MBA advances your career, where you learn the real aspects of business on how the business operates, its day to day activities, dealing and so on. MBA degree, students are qualified for the post that would not be offered to undergraduate lads.
If you have an MBA degree, chances are it will increase your salary potential in the mind of employer and advance your career. A management degree is important, nowadays to get an executive or managerial position in any company. Some companies will only look out for MBA Degree for certain positions and will not even consider their graduate field status. Once you had done MBA, you will realize, there are many different types of opportunities are available, that was just wishful thinking in your mind.You can learn this course for the good and utilize the good things of it.
Benefits of Doing MBA
- You can start as an Account, Business Manager, Executive Recruiter
- You can apply for Finance Manager, Marketing Executive, and Advertising Executive
- It helps a person to think about problems who are in business at their point of view
- It builds hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership
- It improves theoretical foundation in business concepts
- You will learn how to meet goals, build a team and work with them. It’s a truly valuable skill in today’s global workforce
- MBA students can start their own business after graduating with the knowledge, they had gained during their course.
Top 10 MBA Programs For MBA Aspirants
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Human Resource (HR)
- MBA in International Business (IB)
- MBA in Operations Management
- MBA in Information Technology (IT)
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Rural Management
- MBA in Agri-Business Management
- MBA in Health Care Management
Why You Should Choose MCA
A student in his/her 3 year MCA term will learn about oriented programming, business administration, operating system, multimedia administration, operation research and networking operations and database management system. Students having the technical background like BCA and B.Sc (IT) can also apply for MCA, which takes students to more technical career. Whereas, MBA leads to students towards administration, leadership and managerial career.
Benefits of Doing MCA
There are many benefits after doing a MCA
- You can join a company as a software developer, web developer etc
- You can join as a program tester and quality assurance engineer
- You can apply for Banking IT sectors jobs as an IT specialist officer
- You can like Networking, then one can join as a technical support engineer or system administrator
- You can also do ME/M.Tech post graduation course, if you have a valid GATE Score or State level Entrance score.
There is the no different type of MCA Courses, only difference about MCA courses in various institutes is that syllabus varies a little in various institutes, like in Telangana the JNTU also offers the MBA/MCA where as the OU (Osmania University) also offers the same.
MBA or MCA – Which One to Choose
After analyzing both courses, the question is which course is suitable for you? MBA or MCA, well both are very similar in salary packages and career growth, in terms of job only. The answer lies within you only. We have provided information about All You Need To Know About MBA/MCA. Just clear out your dilemma by analyzing your interests, career, and skills.
If you are interested in management and administration and leadership qualities, then MBA degree is for you. On the other hand, if you want a career in software, programming, networking and technical aspect then MCA degree is for you. We hope you clear the confusion and look inside your mind, the solution is there only. You just need to see inside and analyze it.