AP EAMCET 2018 Dates, Notifications, Application Form & Hall Tickets Information: AP EAMCET, Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. This examination known as AP EAMCET is conducted on the behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). The exam of AP EAMCET will begin under the management of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU). The examination is held one in a year and is done on state level basis. AP EAMCET governing authority headquarters are located in Andhra Pradesh. This is the entrance exam of various professional courses like engineering medical and some other streams. Many students write this exam for doing higher studies.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
Here some of the mains points which students have to refer before applying to the application form:
- The dates of AP EAMCET 2018 exam are available online that is the official website of AP EAMCET and it will be available from the first week of February
- The AP EAMCET application closing date without late fees expected is in the month of March third week 2018.
- There is an option of re-correction if you have submitted the form with some wrong information students can re-correct it before the last date of correction date that will get the notification of re-correction date.
- The AP EAMCET application closing date on with late fees expected in the month of April first week 2018
- The students have to application fees through debit card, credit card or online mode which given on the website.
- The students have to give the information about date of birth, father-mother name, passing year, transaction id, and the name of the candidate etc
AP EAMCET 2018 Notification, Important Dates Application fees, and form.
|1||Notification Issue Date||January 2018 fourth week|
|2||Application form applying start date||February 2018 first week|
|3||Application form applying the last date||March 2018 third week|
|4||Application form Correction Date||April second week|
|5||Application form with a late fee [Rs. 500]||April 2018 first week|
|6||Application form last date with late fee of [Rs 1000]||April 2018 second week|
|7||application form last date with a late fee [Rs 5000]||April 2018 second week|
|8||Application form last date with late fee of [Rs 10,000]||April 2018 fourth week|
|9||The Admit Card Available form||April third to the fourth week|
|10||AP EAMCET Date for Exams||24th May 2018 for Engg, & 25th for Bi.P.C Students|
|11||Publication of Preliminary key||April 2018 last week|
|12||Receiving objection to preliminary key Last Date||May 2018 first week|
|13||Ranks Announcement||May 2018 second week|
AP EAMCET Admit card/Hall Tickets Information
The Hall Ticket of AP EAMCET 2018 released in the month of April by JNTU. The students can download their AP EAMCET 2018 hall ticket on online it should be available online candidate can download the admit card in the third week of April 2018. The AP EAMCET hall ticket is the important document for candidates. if they don’t have hall ticket they should be not allowed to write the exam. so students must carry their hall ticket with them. The admit card of AP EAMCET 2018 carries important information about the candidate and the exam, like candidate’s name, roll number, test time and venue, etc.