AP EAMCET 2019 Dates, Notifications, Application Form & Hall Tickets Information: AP EAMCET, Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural, and Medical Common Entrance Test. This examination known as AP EAMCET is conducted on the behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). The exam of AP EAMCET will begin under the management of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU). The examination is held one in a year and is done on a state level basis. AP EAMCET governing authority headquarters are located in Andhra Pradesh. This is the entrance exam of various professional courses like engineering medical and some other streams. Many students write this exam for doing higher studies.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
Here some of the mains points which students have to refer before applying to the application form:
- The dates of AP EAMCET 2019 exam are available online that is the official website of AP EAMCET and it will be available from the first week of February
- The AP EAMCET application closing date without late fees expected is in the month of March third week 2019.
- There is an option of re-correction if you have submitted the form with some wrong information students can re-correct it before the last date of correction date that will get the notification of re-correction date.
- The AP EAMCET application closing date on with late fees expected in the month of April first week 2019
- The students have to application fees through debit card, credit card or online mode which given on the website.
- The students have to give the information about date of birth, father-mother name, passing year, transaction id, and the name of the candidate etc
AP EAMCET 2019 Notification, Important Dates Application fees, and form.
|1||Notification Issue Date||20th February 2019|
|2||Application form applying start date||26th February 2019|
|3||Application form applying the last date||27th March 2019 (Without Late Fee)|
|4||Application form Correction Date||Last week of March 2019|
|5||Application form with a late fee [Rs. 500]||4th April 2019|
|6||Application form last date with late fee of [Rs 1000]||9th April 2019|
|7||application form last date with a late fee [Rs 5000]||14th April 2019|
|8||Application form last date with late fee of [Rs 10,000]||19th April 2019|
|9||The Admit Card Available form||16th April 2019|
|10||AP EAMCET Date for Exams||20th-23rd April 2019 (Engineering) and 23rd & 24th April 2019 (Agriculture)|
|11||Publication of Preliminary key||Last week of April 2019|
|12||Receiving objection to preliminary key Last Date||1st week of May 2019|
|13||Ranks Announcement||2nd week of May 2019|
The Hall Ticket of AP EAMCET 2019 released in the month of April by JNTU. The students can download their AP EAMCET 2019 hall ticket on online it should be available online candidate can download the admit card in the third week of April 2019. The AP EAMCET hall ticket is the important document for candidates. if they don’t have hall ticket they should be not allowed to write the exam. so students must carry their hall ticket with them. The admit card of AP EAMCET 2019 carries important information about the candidate and the exam, like candidate’s name, roll number, test time and venue, etc.