AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2018 – BIEAP Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Results: It’s can be a long wait for the completion of AP Intermediate 2nd year examinations, now the wait may be over. Students can rejoice with happiness, as the board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has announced that it is going to declare the AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2018 Soon. The examinations to be conducted as per the official schedule in the month of March 2018 expected, students hailing from all the cities and villages in Andhra Pradesh will attend the Higher Secondary Examination. Now, that the exams shall be over, students are eagerly waiting for the results. Until the results are announced, students will not feel home and be restless. In this article, candidates will be able to download their result from the official portal given and also get an update on AP Intermediate 2nd year statistics, website holding results, and latest information.
The Intermediate or Higher Secondary Examination (HSC) results has a significant importance in a Student’s life. Based on the percentage obtained they will able to get admission into their desired college and course. Engineering and medical colleges issue dates of entrance exam and its criteria. Therefore, students who choose MPC and Bi.P.C as their primary course should immediately start preparing for the Entrance exams once the AP Intermediate 2nd Year Results 2018 are announced. As reported by many media outlets, an approx 7 Lacs students appeared for the examination in the state last year. The BIEAP announced the result of Intermediate Public Exam (I Year General) Result on April 13 last year. Therefore, students can expect their results around the same time. We suggest to all the students that they must bookmark this page for more relevant updates regarding AP Intermediate Results 2018. Due to lacs of students eagerly waiting for the results, many students try to log in to the official website www.bieap.gov.in, Most probably the website will crash temporarily due to an excessive amount of traffic. Hence, to avoid any trouble, Result will also be available or third-party results sites such as manabadi.co.in, schools9, Sakshi, eenadu and many more.
Andhra Pradesh 2nd Year Intermediate Results 2018- Details and Information
- Name of the Exam: AP Intermediate IInd Year Examinations
- Exam Conducting Body: Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh
- Academic Year: 2017-18
- Exams Date: From February to March 2018 (Expected)
- Category: AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2018
- Status: Will be available soon
- Results Date: Available in April 2018
- Official Website: bieap.gov.in
About Andhra Pradesh Board
The Board of Intermediate Education, Andra Pradesh is commonly known as BIEAP is an autonomous educational body in AP State. Among other duties, an essential responsibility of the board is conducting AP Intermediate examinations. These exams are held every year in the month of March and July. One is annual and other is supplementary exams for students who hadn’t passed in annual exams. Established in 1971, Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education regulates and supervises the system of Intermediate education in Andhra Pradesh. It governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations, granting affiliations to colleges and, providing direction, support, and leadership for all educational institutions under its jurisdiction.
Here’s How to Check AP intermediate 2nd Year Results 2018
- Visit the official website or you can directly land on results page here www.results.cgg.gov.in
- Search for ‘Andhra Pradesh Inter 2nd Year 2018 Exam Results’ click on the tab
- Enter your hall ticket number or roll or admit card number in the space provided
- Press the submit button and wait for a short amount of time for data procession
- Now, your Andhra Pradesh 2nd year Intermediate results will be displayed on screen
- You should download and take a printout of the results for further reference.