Assembly Elections Results – Polling Date & Opinion Polls: Including West Bengal, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Puducherry are having a Vidhan Sabha Election. During Covid-19 Pandamic everyone is curious about their health ECI (Election Commission of India) has planned the schedule of elections. State government(s) also removes lockdown and curfews from their state as now the number of cases decreases and anyhow the tenure of state governments is also at their end. So it’s better to conduct a poll to elect a new government in their states. Election Commission of India has announced Election Dates, Result Dates, Phases, etc.
Assembly Elections Results – Polling Date & Opinion Polls:
- West Bengal with having 294 seats for casting the vote. Elections in West Bengal will be held in 8 phases i.e., on March 27, April 1, April 6, April 10, April 17, April 22, April 26, and April 29.
- Tamil Nadu with 234 seats in the state, elections in Tamil Nadu will be held in a single phase on April 6. Also Read: Make Money Online – Best Ways & Methods
- Kerala has 140 seats, polling in Kerala will be held in the only one phase on April 6.
- Assam having 126 seats, Assam will vote in 3 phases on March 27, April 1, and April 6.
- There are 30 seats in Union Territory Puducherry. Puducherry will vote in one phase on April 6, 2021.
- The counting of votes for all states (including West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Assam & Puducherry) will be held on 2nd May 2021.
Opinion Polls as per ABP-C-Voter:
Opinion Polls on West Bengal Assembly Election 2021
|Congress & Others||31-39|
Opinion Polls on Tamil Nadu Assembly Election 2021
Opinion Polls on Kerala Assembly Election 2021
|Pinarayi Vijayan-led LDF||83-91|
Opinion Polls on Assam Assembly Election 2021
Opinion Polls on Puducherry Assembly Election 2021
This article may updated on the results date i.e., on 02nd May 2021. Also Check: State & Central Scholarship in India