COMEDK Results & Rank 2019 – Karnataka Engineering, Medical, Dental CET: The Karnataka COMEDK result & rank 2019 declare soon on the official page of COMEDK. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental College of Karnataka (COMEDK) is the entrance test for admission bachelor degree in Engineering, Dental, Architecture, and Medical. The Karnataka COMEDK test conducts every year for the admission of the merit students to the member institution. This is the fair and objective testing procedure for the students who want to take an admission in a consortium of medical, engineering and dental college of Karnataka. COMEDK has been assigned the task of organizing a common entrance test for the academic year 2019. The students who wrote this exam and waiting for the result it will be announced soon on the official website of COMEDK which is www.comedk.org.
The authorities of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will announce The COMEDK 2019 result announce 28th May 2019 on the official website. The COMEDK result 2019 will be available only in online mode. The Students have to go to the result of COMEDK 2019 by logging in using their registered user id and password. Students can be download they scorecard by logging the resulting website. Only those candidates who have qualified the entrance examination will be able to check the COMEDK Result 2019. Along with the result, the rank list of COMEDK 2019 will also be published The rank list will also be referred to during the allotment process. The allotment of seats will be done according to the performance of the candidates in COMEDK examination. The result of COMEDK 2019 will consist of the test score and secured rank in the exam.
How to Apply for COMEDK 2019
- The student has to register on www.comedk.org. The students have to access how to upload the documents, general instruction for filling the required fields through the link which is www.comedk.org
- Before that student has to ensure the following documents ready at the time of fulfilling the online application form.
- 10th Standard Marks card/School Leaving Certificate indicating the candidate’s Date of Birth (required for the date of birth verification)
- Demand Draft (drawn from the nationalized banks in favor of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore)
- SC/ST/OBC or Minority Certificates (Religious/Linguistic).
- The Demand Draft has to be drawn from the nationalized banks in favor of COMEDK students have to check the correct spelling. The DD must be payable at Bangalore only. Here the information about fees for the course which is given below.
- For Rs.1200/- for 3 Subjects (PCB or PCM) i.e. MBBS/BDS or B.E and Rs.1500/- for 4 subjects (PCMB) i.e. MBBS/BDS and B.E
How to Check the COMEDK Results & Rank 2019
- The students have to visit the official website of COMEDK (link is provided above).
- After that student has Login using User ID and password.
- Click on “Login button” to submit your registration number and other details
- Your Result of COMEDK Results & Rank 2019 will be there on a screen
- Check your result and download the rank card for further reference
- You may take the printout of your result/rank card for further use.