Know About FSSAI: Food Safety is the chief concern to stay healthy and add years to your life. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) issues a Food license in India to a person or business entity who proposes opening an organic phenomenon within the Indian market. it’s an independent Government body, liable for maintaining the security and quality of food products running within the market.
Ensure food quality by certifying at FSSAI:
The FSSAI ensures the standard of food by actual testing of the food products and other concerned details to accumulate the important data for an equivalent. The labs where the food testing takes place are either owned by the standard Assurance Department itself or by a registered third party supported the prevailing needs and demands. the standard of food is ensured at the subsequent levels:
1. Ingredients – this is often concerned with the standard and use of unpolluted ingredients.
2. Food Manufacturing – The FSSAI ensures well maintenance, cleanliness, and safety standards of food during the entire manufacturing process.
3. Packaging – The FSSAI ensures the entire packaging process goes as per the prevailing food safety rules.
4. Storage – Once the food is ready and packed, subsequent area of concern is that the storage of the packed food items. The FSSAI ensures the cleanliness of the warehouses and storage units where the food is stored before getting delivered to the market.
5. Import Functions – The FSSAI oversights the import of food from various countries regularly.
For fssai registration please click here
Documents required for Basic FSSAI Food License
• Applicant’s latest Passport sized photograph
• Voter ID card or Aadhaar Card as an identity proof
• Telephone or Mobile or Gas or Electricity Bill as Address proof
• PAN Card
• One copy of the Property papers (if any)
• One copy of the Rent Agreement and a No Objection Certificate from the owner (if rented). All these documents are required to get food licence India.
Documents required for State FSSAI Food License India
• Photo ID and Address Proof of the Proprietor issued by the govt of India.
• Duly filled Form signed by the Proprietor.
• Blueprint of the world location
• Proof of possession of the premises.
• Affidavit of partnership of Proprietorship.
• Contact information of the administrators.
• Details of the kinds of machinery and equipment.
• List of food that’s to be manufactured.
• Authority letter with contact details of the responsible person.
• One copy of License and NOC from the manufacturer.
• Food Safety Management System Certificate or Plan.
Documents required for Central FSSAI Food License
• FSSAI Declaration Form.
• Photo ID and address proof of the Proprietor or the Director issued by the govt of India.
• Water report just in case of units manufacturing mineral or soda water from public health.
• Analysis of water report from a public or recognized health laboratory.
• Proof of possession of premises.
• Certificate by the Ministry of Tourism, if applicable.
• Form-B duly completed and signed by the proprietor or owner.
• Blueprint or layout of the world location.
• Contact details of the administrators.
• List and details of the kinds of kit and machinery.
• One copy of the license and NOC from the manufacturer.
• Food Safety Management System plan or certificate.
• NOC/PA issued by FSSAI
• IE Code issued by DGFT for importers.
• Source of milk, if applicable.
• Supporting proof of turnover, if applicable.
• Source of meat and meat processing units, if applicable.
• MCA Incorporation Certificate, if applicable.