EAMCET Counseling & Certificate Verification – Complete Procedure: EAMCET stands for ‘Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test’, but after the supreme court order the All India Medical entrance test is being conducted separately as ‘NEET’ for MBBS and BDS courses, EAMCET is a well-known exam in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states as a lot of students every year appear to it after they have completed their Intermediate or 10+2 course, but some students got confused regarding the certificate verification and web counselling process, here is the detailed guide, refer to this.
EAMCET Certificate Verification Process:
Students interested to get admission in Engineering and Pharmacy can attend the counseling as per their ranks, before that understand the terms ‘Convenor Quota‘ and ‘Management Quota‘, for an example if a college has 100 seats in CSE Branch then they will reserve some seats (example:20) for direct sale which is known as ‘Management quota’ and left over 80 seats which are allotted to students based on the EAMCET are called as ‘Convenor Quota’, if annual income of the student’s or parent is below the limit decided by the government then Convenor students are also eligible for ‘Fee Reimbursement’ which means government will fund their fee (example Rs.35,000/-) which may change and dependent on ranks. Here is the process what happens in Certificate verification point by point.
- Collect all original certificates from SSC to Inter which includes Bonafide, T.C, Memo etc and EAMCET hall ticket and Rank card, and Income & Caste certificate if eligible – also take 3 sets of xerox copies of the same.
- Check the date, time and college where you have to carry all the certificates for verification, this is usually available on EAMCET official website.
- Now go to the given college on time with valid certificates, pay the fees there (around Rs.1000/-) and wait in a queue (may be) and verify the certificates and if required submit the xerox copies.
- Collect the ROC (Receipt of Certificates) form which is very important and keep it safe with you.
- Now you can leave from there and wait till ‘Web Counselling‘ dates are announced.
EAMCET Web Counseling:
After you have verified your certificates and register your mobile number, you can generate your login ID and password to access your counseling options page, and you may also have to enter ROC details to proceed with the login, after login you can choose options and after all the process is done you will be given to download an ‘Allotment Order‘ which is essential to get admission in the college, read on to get simple information point wise.
- Register and login with the proper details on ‘EAMCET nic‘ official website
- Select districts and enter options based on priority as 1, 2, 3 etc
- Save the options and take print out and you can now log out and if modifications needed you can do it with in the given time
- Wait till the announcements are done and ‘Allotment Orders’ are officially available to download in which the name of the college allotted to you is written along with pending fee if any.
- If you are satisfied with the college allotted (based on rank and other factors), accept the joining report online and submit the certificates.
- If not satisfied wait for the second/final phase of counseling etc
Other than this, you may also get a chance to reserve a seat and also attend the second/final phase of counseling in which you may get another college, if you have any doubts about the counselling or required certificates for EAMCET Counselling, or other important counselling dates etc, you can frankly ask the same through comments and we will try to get back to your comment with a reply soon, if you found this article useful please share it with your friends and follow us on Facebook and other social media networks.