JNTUH 3-1 Results 2017-2018 – B.Tech/B.Pharm (Regular/Supply) for R15, R13, R09: After writing the exams, every student is very much eager to know about their result, but there will be no such official notification on JNTUH results website till now. But seeing the previous results, we can guess the result release date, based on the previous results. So, stay calm for the results, we will give you the most approximate but expected dates for the results. Instead of searching daily on the website, before the result will be announced is just a waste of time. You will only find the fraud news and just waste your time searching for the results before the time. So just bookmark our website as we will try to give you the best information regarding the same. So that, you should no longer search on the website and waste your time. Just stay tuned with us to keep track on all new JNTU updates, JNTUH Results, we will be updating you at the earliest.
So now, we will give you some tricks to find out the JNTU Result and the expected result dates.
- First of all, 3-1 result will be declared after the 4-1 results only
- The results are expected minimum of 35-45 working days after the last exam
- Minimum of 1 or 2 weeks after the 4-1 result been declared 3-1 result will be declared
- Mostly, we can expect the result on Weekends after 5:00 pm
JNTUH 3-1 R15 Results 2017-2018 (Regular) for R15, R13, R09, R07 (Supply) are not yet released, we are expecting on xx-xx-xxyy (January 1st or 2nd Week). Also Check: How To Apply for Recounting & Revaluation in JNTU & Procedure
JNTUH 3-1 Results 2018 – JNTU Hyderabad Info
|JNTUH 3-1 Results 2018 – Third Year first Semester (JNTU Hyderabad)|
|University:||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Year/Semester||3-1 (Third Year First Semester)|
|Exam Dates||Nov/Dec 2017|
|B.Pharmacy Results Status||Released|
|B.Tech Results Status||Released|
|Results Release Date||Released on 14th Feb Around 5 pm|
|Regulations||R15, R13, R09, R07|
|Name of the Exam||JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 3-1 Regular & Supplementary|
Due to the huge users on JNTUH official website, the server is getting trashed or slow loading at the time of declaration of results. So, no need to worry about that we have found out a solution for you. Use out our servers you will be expecting less traffic. We use to provide you the official links as soon as the result get released. What you have to do is stay tuned with us. If still, you are facing the same problems just follow the below instruction. Also Check: All You Need To Know About Viva, Mini/Major Projects in Final Year
- Use Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, if you are using your PC, make sure you have updated Mozilla Firefox so that you can have interrupted the flow
- For mobile users use Google Chrome updated version
- Clear the browser cookies (if needed)
- Make sure you have continuous internet access
Also Check Here: JNTUH 1-1 Results 2018 (Regular & Supply) for R16, R15 – JNTU
Also Check Here: JNTUH 2-1 Results 2018 (Regular & Supply) for R16, R15, R13, R09
Also Check Here: JNTUH 4-1 B.Tech/B.Pharm Results 2018 (Reg/Sup) for R13, R09
How to Check JNTUH 3-1 Results 2017-2018 – JNTU Hyderabad
- First of all, you can check the JNTUH results website and also links provided by us
- There are 3 servers click on any one of them
- Enter Your 10 digits hall ticket number
- Enter the captcha as displayed to you
- Wait for a while based on server speed Use Mozilla Firefox for fast check out.
- Your Result will be displayed
Use server 3, because in server 3 you will face less traffic and you can access easily. Even if you fail don’t worry we have updated JNTU rules and regulation and the procedure of how to skip the subjects, how to apply for grace marks, how to apply for revaluation and recounting of the failed subjects.