JNTUH M.Tech & M.Pharm 2nd Sem Results 2018 – R17, R15, R13 (1-2 Semester): JNTUH is one of the popular university in Hyderabad, it conducts and manages the post-graduation courses also which includes the M.Tech and Masters in Pharmacy etc, while the University introduces various Regulations based on many factors, the last year itself the University introduced R17 as the latest regulation and conducted semester examinations for the same for both Regular and Supplementary, thee Supply students belonging to previous regulations like R15, R13, R09 etc had also appeared for exams and JNTUH M.Tech 2nd Sem Regular & Supply Results 2018 wil be released.
JNTUH will complete the correction usually in 45-60 days or less/more than that but it depends on certain factors as anyhow we can expect in the month of August or September, as so many students said the last sem results were released very late after two months, the students have projects from their next semester itself and have to concentrate on good, and also the JNTUH introduced the biometric attendance system as the attendance will directly be recorded by University also, sooner the JNTUH M.Tech 2nd Sem Results 2018 will be available along with JNTUH M.Pharm 2nd Sem Results, the third sem or 2nd year has been started for the batch and students would be attending the same.
JNTUH M.Tech / M.Pharmacy 2nd Semester Results 2018 Information (1-2):
- Name of the Exam: JNTUH M.Tech / M.Pharmacy 1-2 or 2nd Semester Exam
- Name of the University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- Exams Date: 26th June 2018 to 12th July 2018
- Result date: Expected in 3rd/4th Week of August, 2018
- Also Check: JNTUH M.Tech/Pharm 1st Sem Supply Results 2018
- Official website: jntuhresults
JNTUH abbreviated as Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is situated at Kukatpally and around 600 or more colleges have the affiliation to this University which manages the many UG courses along with PG Courses which also includes MBA/MCA also, there are many streams under the M.Techh like Mechanical, Civil, CS, CSE, CAD-CAM, Electrical, Electronics and many more, the university evaluates the papers of subjects and JNTUH Results are released accordingly. The governor of Telangana is the vice chancellor of the university among various heads from other branches. If students have any doubts regarding subjects or recounting or revaluation dates (which available only after result declaration) can comment here in the comments section.
How to Check JNTU M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy 2nd Sem (1-2) Semester Results 2018
- Click on portals provided or directly check official websites of jntuhresults online
- From the available list select the appropriate one like “Jntuh M.Tech or M.Pharm Result”
- Enter your roll number, date of birth and captcha code etc and proceed
- Your Results of M.Tech/M.Pharm 2nd Sem will be displayed on the screen
- You can simply take a print or get snapshot or screenshot and save it in Mobile or PC