OU B.E Engineering Results 2017 & 2018 for 1st (1st Sem), 2nd (1st Sem), 3rd (1st Sem) & 4th (1st Sem) Years: OU (Osmania University), bachelor of engineering results will be available shortly. There is no any official update, till now when will be the result will be available. The best thing about the Osmania University is – they use to update all the years and all the semesters result at the same time. Means 1st-year 1st semester to 4th-year 2nd semester, all the result are going to release at the same time, so students no longer have to wait for different semester results. Even, all the branches i.e. Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, IT, CSE, EEE, ECE, etc, they use to publish all branches result at the same time.
The most known colleges from Osmania University are Muffakham Jah and Deccan College in the state, there are still 8 more colleges, which are affiliated to Osmania University. They are 3 modes of colleges as seen in Hyderabad (Telangana) in engineering and pharmacy. You will get information about OU Engineering 1st year results, 2nd Year Results, 3rd Year results and Final 4th year Results here.
- Affiliated to Osmania University
- Affiliated to JNTU
- At last autonomous colleges
The Osmania and autonomous colleges are less when compared JNTU affiliation colleges and most of the JNTU students are seen everywhere. Autonomous colleges are those colleges, who claim all the rights to produce their own question paper means they are not directed or affiliated under any of the universities. It takes longer time for JNTU to release their result, because of many students papers are to be corrected and validation is to be done. At the same time, Osmania University releases their OU Engineering Results, earlier when compared to JNTU, the main reason is fewer students appears for the exam as it has less affiliated colleges. As now the exam pattern is almost same for both JNTU and OU students. The syllabus about 80% is same for both the universities.
OU Engineering B.E all Year’s 1st Sem Results 2017 – 2018
- Name Of the University: Osmania University
- Name of Exam: Bachelor of Engineering
- Result: Has been Announced on 23rd March 2018
- Year: All 4 years (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th) for (1st Sem)
- Semester: All Semesters (OU 1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2, 3-1, 3-2, 4-1, 4-2) | in Jan/Feb 1st Semesters Only
- Branches: All branches of Engineering
- Site to Check Results: OU B. E (CBCS) Results | OU B.E Results
About Osmania University (OU)
It is one of the oldest university of India, which was founded by ‘Nawab Osman Ali Khan’. The university is named after his own name as Osman. He was the 7th Nizam of Hyderabad, who preferred teaching to the population and makes people employable. He uses to focus on the poverty of state and to remove that poverty, he planned to make people educated. During his time he uses to reward people, based on their performance and hard work. He was serious coming to the studies. Many nawabs and politicians tried their best to make up this university and to maintain the previous records. Although many students get benefited with this university every year. At the same time, they are enlightened. The university releases result for engineering & degree both, in engineering B.E 1-1 Results, B.E 1-2 Results, B.E 2-1 Results, B.E 2-2 Results, B.E 3-1 Results, B.E 3-2 Results, B.E 4-1 Results, B.E 4-2 Results etc.
How to Check the Osmania University B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) 2017 – 2018 Results @ osmania.ac.in
- We may provide direct links to get OU Results, where OU results are published, or visit official site
- Enter Your Hall ticket number and other details which are required
- Enter the captcha shown below (if asked)
- Enter the date of birth, if it is mandatory, and submit
- Results will be displayed on your screen, subject wise marks/score displayed, take print if needed.