How to Prepare for Board/Entrance Exams – Best Tips for Students: Let us begin with the information about the board exams and Entrance exams, the board exams are 10th, 12th exams in which students have to write an answer to the asked question explaining in words, but when it comes the to entrance exams, lot of entrance level exams are Mulitple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) in which for a question around 4 options will be given from which usually one is correct and 3 are incorrect, student has to mark the same correct answer to get mark(s) for that question, in both exams there is a time limit, example for entrance exam can be taken as NEET, JEE Mains etc.
Here students can be classified into various types, first type of those who study from the starting, those who study after some time of commencement, and those who begin after release of exam dates and even those who study one night or one day before the exam, but sometimes studying too late may give stress, so to come out of the stress, one needs to prepare a schedule so that the time is maintained and preparations can be done in a proper manner, so here we will share some of the tips which may be helpful to students to prepare for their board as well as entrance exams. Continue Reading for more. May like this: What Are The Different Types of Elections Held in India
Tips Useful Before Writing the Exams:
- Schedule: Prepare a daily proper time schedule for your studies, don’t make too long schedules so that you may feel bored, don’t prepare too short also as it could not be useful, prepare a better schedule.
- Healthy Food: Avoid fast food or foods which are dipped in oil, take healthy food that too up to a limit and whenever you feel hungry. Don’t eat too much as it could lead you to sleep.
- Exercise: Do some exercise or physical fitness activity daily for some time so that you may feel good, and concentrate on your studies.
- Divide Syllabus into Days: Prepare a proper schedule in which divide the syllabus into the remaining time and set some time limits and try to complete it before time.
- Don’t take too much stress also, don’t ratify the answers instead try to understand it and write the good with your own.
Tips Useful While Writing the Exams:
- Read the entire question paper once quickly, if it’s an entrance exam try to be quick because of time issues.
- Attempt the Answer which you know, we suggest you write the Long answers first which you can write, especially in JNTU, write answers as per section wise only (rules)
- Now attempt those answers in which you think you can write up to the mark and in the same way, continue, in case if you don’t know the answer try to write it with own.
- In case of Entrance test, you may opt any one of four if you don’t know the correct answer
- Try to complete before the time limit (carry an analog wrist watch with you for timings)
- Stay updated, we may share more tips here based on the needs of students. You may also like: Why 1$ = 76.5₹ – All You Need to Know
So, here were the tips, in case if you need more tips or more information regarding the Exams, entrance test or timings etc, you can frankly ask through the comments and we may look over it and try to reply you soon, JNTU/OU students or its affiliated college students can also share their experience about preparing their schedule for the exams, and how you write your exams, the best responses may be selected and added to this article as it could also be useful to those who are appearing for the board or entrance exams first time like SSC/SSLC/10th/12th/Intermediate/HSC or higher education like Degree, B.Tech/B.Pharm, Engineering or Medical (MBBS/BDS) etc.