TS Intermediate 1st Year Results 2019 – Telangana Inter Gen/Voc Results: As like every year, this year also students will be appearing for intermediate exams, which were conducted by BIETS (Board of Intermediate Telangana State). Candidates who are eager to know about their result can soon download/check the result from the official websites of BIE. Candidates have been chosen their own streams and where been tested on that streams. likely known as MPC (Maths, Physics, Chemistry) BiPC (Biology, Physics, Chemistry) & CEC (Civics, Economics, Commerce) etc. The expected date for Intermediate 1st Year Gen/Voc will be on DD/MM/2019 (may be updated soon). Though the students work hard and even there affords paid of finally with their results.
Earlier it was percentage system, now they have introduced the point system known as CGPA (Cumulative Grade point Average, if applicable to TS) is the average grade point taken all above the subjects. As soon as the result is available, we will provide the official link to know the TS Intermediate 2019 Results. Now the Telangana government is making their own paper, which is been prepared by Board of Intermediate Telangana. Even Telangana government is arranging free intermediate education for the needy persons, hence the average income or low-income candidates can even study and build up their career easily through scholarships. There are 6 papers, which was conducted during their intermediate:
- First Language
- Second Language
- 4 subjects relevant to their stream, which they have chosen
TS Intermediate 1st Year General/Vocational Results
Below are some steps and different methods to check your results, If you are far away and you don’t have internet access, you can know the result via SMS also. You can contact your concerned Principal for your result as the BIETS, they use to provide Principal the complete list of his/her college. Principals of junior colleges can check the results from the site bie.telangana.cgg.gov.in using the user ID, password already provided by the BIETS, Students can check TS Inter Results in 2019, TS Inter Results, TS Inter 1st Year Results 2019, TS Inter Ist (First) Year Results 2019, Telangana intermediate results 2019 after they are out.
TS Intermediate 1st Year General/Vocational Results – Info
- Name of the Organization: Board of Intermediate Education TS
- Name of the Exam: Inter 1st year Examination 2019
- Category: Jr (Junior) IPE Results
- Exam Conducted: 27th February – 16th March
- Result Release Date: On 18th April 2019
- Official Website to Check Results: results.cgg.gov.in | Portal 1 | Portal 2
- Also Check: What Useful Courses to Do in Holidays For Students
How To Check the TS Inter Results Through Websites
- Click on the official website or you may check out results links may be provided by us
- Enter Your Intermediate Hall ticket number and proceed
- Enter the captcha given below (if applicable) or directly submit it
- The results will be displayed on the screen, that’s it
- Now Take print of your result which may be useful for further purposes
The toughest subjects in the intermediate 1st year are Mathematics 1A, Mathematics 1B mostly for M.P.C students, face some problem in this. Botany & Zoology for BiPC students and for CEC its Accounts & Civics. These are the major subjects in which some of the students are facing problems. Use the good Concepts, Definitions, Formulae’s, books, so that you can memorize the concepts and formulas and you can learn easily. You can easily find that book online.