TSPSC Job Recruitment Notification for 2017-2018 – Government Jobs: TSPSC also was known as ‘Telangana State Public Service Commission‘ has issued vacancies for child development project officers and additional child development project officers in women development and child welfare department. Many Telangana people aspire to get a government job for them because the environment is clean, friendly and systematic. The notification was issued on the official website www.tspsc.gov.in, the selection exam employees are recruited through a computer-based test and direct interview. So all the candidates, who wish to apply for the TSPSC Jobs or Government Jobs, can read through the article to know the qualifications, test details, selection process and how to apply below:
TSPSC Job Recruitment Notification For 2017, 2018 – Quick Information
|Name of the Commission||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Child Development Officer|
|Number of vacancies||68|
|Exam mode||Computer based test and direct interview|
TSPSC Job Recruitment Notification for 2017, 2018 – Government Jobs – Information
- Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 and 44
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized university from the state of Telangana
- Fee: Each person should pay Rs.200, through online only and Rs.120 towards examination fee. SC, ST and unemployed students and persons are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- Documents for Verification: Aadhaar card, Proof of educational qualifications, Date of birth, School study certificate, declaration of unemployed (if anywhere unemployed)
The Procedure of Selection for Child Development Officer of TSPSC Job Recruitment Notification For 2017
The process of selection is based on completing 2 stages – if the candidates are passed, he/she may get selected for prescribing post:
- Online Test: The examination is an objective type and it is online, candidates who qualify for this exam will be called for verification of certificate and interview. The test will consist of general topics like current affairs, general science, Indian constitution, policies of the Telangana state, English language, and logical reason. Candidates, who qualify for the TSPSC job Recruitment for 2017, are called for an interview.
- Interview: The interview will be notified by the authorities by an SMS. Candidate must be present at the designated office, the interview will be conducted by the experienced officers, after the interview, if the candidate passes them by merit list. The candidates are informed through a notification and he/she can start the job on the scheduled date.
How to Apply for TSPSC Jobs – Online Instructions
- Visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in and register on the website, if you already had an account then log in.
- Go to the recruitment post and click on it.
- Fill the application online with correct details and upload the documents.
- Take a printout of application for future reference purpose.
The last date of application is 12-09-2017 and candidate is expected to download the hall ticket online before seven days of a comment of examination. If you like our article share with your friends and colleagues. Visit our website for daily latest Telangana recruitment posts etc. Also, Bookmark our website by clicking CTRL+D for constant updates.
“TSPSC Notification 2020 will be updated soon till then stay tuned.”